For a printer-friendly version of this week’s ministry news, please click Remote MInistry Correspondence 20200429
Holy Trinity friends,
Greetings in Christ who continues to accompany and sustain us, the sick and indeed all the world during this emergency pandemic.
We continue to pray for Carolyn Cramer’s extended family – young couple, frontline workers both dealing with COVID infections while carrying for their young children. Also praying for Nathan Poling’s EMT girlfriend and coworker Casey Novak who is home now with a high fever. Remember as well the increasing number of people whose employment and financial security is impacted by sheltering orders.
Following the first phase of slight loosening of the sheltering order in Ohio, we are making a few adjustments at Holy Trinity as well. Thanks to the Parish Health Ministry team of Curt Passafume, Amy Schueler, Chris Burton, Pat Gladman and Joanne Duncan who are serving as resources for the guidelines going forward.
- Worship will remain online from home. (Schedule reiterated below.)
- The building will open by appointment only for groups of 10 or fewer people, leaving on the reception room counter a list of all attendees for any virus tracing needs that might arise.
- Understanding that, in general, older people and those with asthma and other underlying medical conditions have higher risk for infection, we offer these new norms for all who enter the church building:
- Have no symptoms of sickness.
- Assure that your own personal body temperature is normal.
- Wear face coverings (bring your own or supplies available at church).
- Wash your hands and use available hand-sanitizer regularly.
- Meet in the sanctuary or Grace Hall which is preset for safe social distancing.
- Bring your own food and drink rather than preparing and sharing.
- Use kitchen for outreach food preparation.
- Do not meet in offices or library.
- Disinfecting will occur after each use.
- Inform church if, after your visit, you are diagnosed with COVID.
Here is the weekend worship schedule which you can view at engagedbygrace.org/livestream.
4:00pm Saturday, Live Backstage Webinar Worship
8:30 and 10:30am Sunday, Live Recorded Worship, available all day as well
Yours in Christ,
Mike Christman, President; Vicar Sara: and Pastor Steve