In a recent review of safeguards for the sake of updating Holy Trinity’s holistic stewardship of its faith community and facilities, Council has approved the following safeguarding policy.
All unlocked doors will have a regularly stationed attendant.
- The Main Door will be open 8:30am – 12:30pm Monday thru Friday and 8:00am – 12:00pm on Sundays.
- The Preschool entrance will be open 8:00am – 5:30pm Monday – Friday.
Evening and weekend events must provide
- A greeter to welcome guests through locked doors at stated meeting times or
- An attendant to monitor unlocked door throughout event
Safeguarding Staff & Volunteers
- Background checks on all new employees
- Annual affidavit of non-conviction from all employees
- Background checks for all church leaders who have regular, unattended access to the property, finances and youth of the congregation
- Annual affidavit of non-conviction for church leaders
- Annual training of best practices