Following is a brief recap of the approved minutes of the September 2019 Church Council meeting:
- Council reviewed trends in church attendance in the ELCA and across the country.
- Middle school/Confirmation ministry orientation was led by Pastor Steve.
- Vicar Sara visited with preschool classes and several adult groups.
- Intro to Holy Trinity class will be conducted in October. Several people have expressed interest.
- Thursday evening activities are in full swing.
- Holy Trinity choirs will present their first concert to the public in November.
- Property Board will establish list of contractors from whom to request bids for roofing repairs/replacement.
- Income/Offerings have slowed due to life transitions in several households. Expenses are within expected estimates for this time period.