Following is a brief recap of the approved minutes from the April 2019 Church Council meeting:
- There was an increase in attendance at this year’s 7pm Lenten services (mid-day continued strong).
- Currently looking for delegates for the Southern Ohio Synod gathering in June.
- May’s Adult Forum class will discuss what it means to be a Christian in the world.
- Vicar Andrew’s last day will be May 15. He will continue as a part-time employee until his first call.
- Holy Trinity was approved for Office 365/OneDrive non-profit account. Testing team has been assembled.
- Income and expenses are within expected estimates for this time period.