Following is a brief recap of the approved minutes of the November 2019 Church Council meeting:
- Social outreach ministries have been very busy.
- Sara Anstaett, Monica Ashenfelter and Clayton Shook, Bill and Cyndy Decker, Leslie Myser, Steve Rice, and Janice Wahl were received as members of Holy Trinity on October 27.
- A large number of children are involved in this year’s Christmas pageant. May be a new record.
- Vicar Sara and Pastor Steve have been sharing duties visiting homebound and hospitalized members.
- Holy Trinity’s Property Board contacted 6 contractors for potential roofing repairs/replacement. 4 companies responded; 2 submitted bids. Finance committee discussing funding options.
- Endowment Fund grants were reviewed for submission to congregation at annual meeting in January.
- There will be a congregational meeting on Sunday, December 8 for purposes of electing council partners. Information re: roof assessment will also be presented.
- Income/Offerings have slowed due to life transitions in several households. Expenses are as expected.